Making Mortgages Easy
buy to let
first time buyers
Arranging a new mortgage on a property you already own.
First time buyer
Buying your first home is a brilliant achievement.
Buy to let
Buying with the intention to produce a rental income.
Help to buy
The Government initiative to provide affordable options to house buyers.
How we Work
1. Starting the process
- An initial chat, gathering a few simple pieces of information to begin the process.
- A follow-up email from us – detailing the next steps for you on your journey.
2. Free mortgage review
You will receive an online, telephone or face to face meeting with one of our Mortgage Advisers to review your circumstances and discuss your wants and needs.
3. Mortgage presentation
Via, email, online conference, telephone or again face to face – we will present what we believe to be the most appropriate options for you.
Your adviser and our Client Management Team will take you through the process of application to offer and completion – guiding you every step of the way.
As your circumstances change and you move through life stages – we will be in contact regularly to make sure you receive advice that’s appropriate for you as and when you need it!
Who we are.
PH7 Mortgages is part of the PH7 Group. The PH7 Group of companies has evolved and grown over the last couple of years to offer businesses and individuals advice, support and frameworks to manage all aspects of mental health, financial planning and insurance.
While each aspect can be segmented, and often is, likewise they can all be pulled together in a holistic manner to suit any individual or business need.
- To establish your principle objectives and ensure these are central to our advice.
- To allow you the time and patience required to explore a range of possibilities and outcomes.
- To deliver our message clearly and comprehensively and only moving forward once advice is fully understood.
- To give advice with compassion and integrity.
- To ensure we are FCA compliant and ethical in line with our regulator – FCA’s policies.
- To be an asset to your journey.
- To act always with your best interests at heart.
We have created a series of short & sweet guides, from moving home to purchasing a new build.
I am extremely happy with the advice and service given by Claire at PH7mortgages. Claire was always prompt to answer questions, gave great advice and managed to get us a new mortgage quickly in a time that most of the world was shut with Covid-19. Very happy to recommend.
Just a quick note to say thank you for sorting our re-mortgage/marathon form filling exercise! At times it felt like it was never getting over the line, but with Claire’s dogged determination and patience coupled with her clear expertise in mortgage financing we finally completed today in very difficult circumstances.
I would have no trouble recommending Claire’s skills to anyone and if anyone pilots a roller coaster better than she does I’d love to meet them! Always calm and at no point did I feel any panic, just a calm assurance that she would get this over the line, she is the Gold medal Jess Ennis of mortgages.
Thank you once again